Photoshop for Travel Photography
One of my all-time favorite videos featuring Scott Kelby, from Kelby One (Save $20 off annual membership), hosting a seminar at B&H Photo in New York. Although the video was shot a couple of years ago, the tips and tricks that he demonstrates are still relevant today. Scott will show you the step-by-step techniques on how to edit your photos in Photoshop to bring impact, feeling, color, and excitement to your travel images.
You are sure to find something to make the photos from you last vacation better.
Scott goes through his workflow and shows you exactly what he does to make his travel photos exceptional.
He covers diverse topics such as:
- A simple trick to draw the eye anywhere you want in a photo.
- Blend modes – multiply, screen, soft light, and overlay.
- How to correct lens distortion when shooting buildings and skylines.
- How to use camera raw & micro adjustments to edit not only your RAW files but JPEGs as well.
- Here is a big one, how to easily remove tourists from your photos.
- And many more simple tricks like using textures.
Pro tip: Take a look at Trey Ratcliff’s texture pack if you are looking for high resolution textures you get 170 unique high resolution textures for $24.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.